Saturday, January 16, 2010

Steps Forward, Steps Back, No 12 Steps Yet!

Crossed my inner circle several times this week including big ones today and on Thursday. This is mixed with other smart moves like starting to shut down loopholes that enable me to act out and keep it secret easily. I traded in my wi-fi enabled phone for something basic and next up is no computer access via home unless my spouse is willing to hang in the office with me. God I feel like I'm 8 but in some ways I guess when I act out I am around 12. After the computers I'll be handing over budgeting responsibilities which will make it hard to hide cash withdrawals and also ask my mobile provider to start sending detailed bills so any calls I make are also visible.

But these things aside I really believe the path to the next step forward is going to be to get serious about meetings, daily action/work, and giving it up to my higher power. I have a problem, I believe my higher power can help, but I just bounce back to powerlessness instead of breaking through.

I am perfectly imperfect and I am worthy of choices that honor my values, my family, and my visions for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment